 Local / United States / Minnesota / 126
Re: BrikWars?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2000 08:19:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mn, Brian Kasprzyk writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mn, Brian Olmstead writes:
'Kay, everyone else is doin' it. And admittedly it looks pretty fun, bein' a
miniature gamer myself. So would anyone else in the twincites area be
interested in doin' some BrikWars gamin'?

I would be interested if I knew more about BrikWars.  I live in St. Paul.

You can find everything you need to know about BrikWars at

http://www.teleport.com/~rayhawks/brikwars.htm

- Mike Rayhawk.