 Local / United States / Michigan / Lansing / 10
9  |  11
Subject:
Next MichLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.lan, lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 04:18:38 GMT

Fellas,  Chris suggested that we consider the next time we will meet.  I am
in Kalamazoo for the second and third week of November, and I will be in
Vermont over Thanksgiving.  I also have a lot of work to do over the month
of November.  I'm thinking for December at the earliest.  January might also
be good since not much tends to go on at that time outside of work. What say
you all?  What is everyone's schedule's looking like over the next two months?

I anticipate that Monsieur Sanburn's schedule is even more hectic than mine
since he has the business to run.  And we don't what that to slow down, now,
do we?  ;)

Aight!

Ahhh it's late.  Time for bed, it's a school night tonight, kiddies!

Trev