 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 83
82  |  84
Subject:
1298 Classic Advent at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 03:30:34 GMT

I found the 1298 Classic Advent Calendar today at Target on West Main in
Kalamazoo - they were priced at $19.99 - not as cheap as Walmart (re,
Steve Bliss in loc.us.mi.grr & lugnet.market.shopping post on 8/10/99:
The basic/classic Advent set!  Woo-hoo! Lots of them, for $16.00
each!).  They had only 2 left and I had them both for my lads, sorry it
saved me a 45 min. drive (to Grand Rapids)!  No one was around to check
on re-order, and didn't have time to hunt someone down.
Well, at least we know it's not just available at WalMart!
Pam