 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 79
  Learning Express: New Toy Store at 28th and East Paris

Stopped by the grand opening for Learning Express, a new franchise toy store. It's located by Shoe Carnival, at the corner of 28th street and East Paris (avenue?). They had 20% off everything. Unfortunately, the LEGO was higher than retail, and they (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)

  Re: Learning Express: New Toy Store at 28th and East Paris

(...) We sort of know the owner, as she teaches at Nik and Taya's school. I told her I was glad to see her carrying LEGO, asked her about pricing. She claimed that her prices were lower than retail in some cases and that she would have some (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Learning Express: New Toy Store at 28th and East Paris

(...) She was locking the door when we arrived. She was kind enough to let us in for a look around, and I didn't want to keep her long after a busy day. So I didn't look at everything. (...) I'd like to see everything that's not available from (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr, lugnet.trains)