 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 129
Re: Anyone in GRR find the new Large Star Wars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:11:18 GMT

I saw all 3 of these at the Toys R Us in NOVI( Not exactly SW, but
close! ) about 2 weeks ago. They only had a few and their shelves weren't
big enough to hold them so they were sitting on the floor. The X-Wing was
$149.99, the other two were $99.99

John