 Local / United States / Michigan / Grand Rapids / 112
  We have a Tuesday Morning in GR.

FYI I am not sure when it opened but I just noticed one in Eastbrook mall. If anyone wanted confirmation that Eastbrook is dying, here's one more clue for you. I have been in several TMs (in CO and MN, notably) and have yet to find any Lego, though. (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)

  Re: We have a Tuesday Morning in GR.

(...) LEGO usually sells quite fast, so you'll have to be there the day the store reopens. There are a billion TM in South Florida, and I remember the gold old days when they carried very old Town and Model Team sets. (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)