 Local / United States / Michigan / Detroit / 16
Re: Slim Pickings at Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi.det
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 13:14:07 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

<whine>

Hi all,

Is it just here in Detroit, or does Target's post-Christmas clearance
stock seem unusually sparse this year?  I've been trying to buy up Space
Simulation Stations, and across five Targets, I've found exactly
one--wait, amend that, I found one and a third--open box with open
sub-boxes, poorly taped together and obviously incomplete.

On the other hand, I may just have to blame all of the other SE-Michigan
AFOLs for this depressing discovery.  Which one of you did it?  C'mon,
'fess up.  ;)

I didn't do it! I have not been shopping for LEGO since the Meijer rush
on the new 2000 sets the week before!

Scott S.

Scott E. Sanburn
CAD Operator