 Local / United States / Michigan / 88
  Meijer Sale

Meijer is having a 20% off Star Wars LEGO sale at (what appears) all the Michigan stores. Charles PS - While were at it, could someone come relieve my store (Brighton) of some Purple Buckets? If you ask for me, and my manager's not around, I may be (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)