 Local / United States / Michigan / 625
624  |  626
Subject:
FREE China Service for 8 with a purchase of LEGO DVD (Michigan residents only)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2012 23:57:08 GMT

OK.... this is going to be the strangest LEGO offer ever on LUGNET...

I have four 8 settings dinner service that I've been wanting to sell.  They're
too heavy to ship to sell on EBAY... and the folks in North Carolina
(Replacements Ltd.) only offer $2 per piece for everything that you want to sell
them... whether it's expensive Royal Doulton China or anything.  The bother of
packing this and shipping it to the Replacements Ltd. folks isn't worth the
bother.

So I'm offering a china place setting for 8 (8 cups, 8 saucers, 8 salad plates,
8 soup bowls, 8 dinner plates, a sugar & creamer, and a large vegetable serving
bowl) plus 5 extra serving pieces...  ALL FOR FREE... to any Michigan resident
who buys one of my LEGO DVD downloads... for $29.95 total.  That's something
like 55 cents per piece for this UNUSED china.

It's a Nautical pattern (great for Michigan) that shows the Compass Rose (as
seen on all modern and historical maps), and the cups, sugar & creamer all have
a similar almost Art Deco design.

Here's the pattern (and yes the sugar and creamer are selling at $17.95 each)...
http://search.replacements.com/texis/search?mode=&opts=&pr=Meta_20120806&dropXSL=html&prox=page&rorder=500&rprox=500&rdfreq=0&rwfreq=0&rlead=1000&rdepth=0&sufs=1&order=ClientCount-d&query=Victoria+%26+Beale+Montana&submit=Submit

This is at least a $200-$300 service... (these are UNUSED).  But these were
bought long ago for a Heslop store closeout... and I'm tired of them taking up
so much space.

The catch is... you have to come to my house in St. Clair Shores MI to pick them
up, and then I will send you the LEGO DVD download.

All for $29.95.

Also, I'll include Windsor Ontario (and environs) to the geography extent.

The only prices I have besides the sugar and creamer are these 2 pieces...
http://www.replacements.com/webquote/VBEMON.htm#2188184

And if you want to buy 2 or 3 or all 4 settings of 8... help yourself...  I may
have some actual DVDs left over into the mix.

Like I said... this is a strange offer... but since Michigan is a Nautical area,
this service is perfect for a soiree on the quarterdeck of your pleasure craft!
:)

If anyone wants to order...
http://legocollectorsguide.weebly.com/

If by chance you want a DVD... DO NOT pick a selection involving mailing... if
you're going to pick it up... why would you want to pay a mailing charge? :)

Cheers,
Gary

P.S.  I would even include as far away as Toledo... and like I said... if
someone wants to buy a place setting of 16 versus just 8... help your self! :)