 Local / United States / Michigan / 6
5  |  7
Subject:
Michigan Legofest pics? What did I miss?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Thu, 24 Jun 1999 16:51:24 GMT

Hey!

I was reading old posts and it looks like a bunch of you got together around
April for a "fest" of some sort at Gary Istok's place.

How was it?
Any pictures taken?   URL for them?
What did I miss?

(I stop paying attention for a few months and I miss all the fun!  A
legofest took place not 10 minutes from my house!  Argh!)

green with envy,
Greg Kramer