 Local / United States / Michigan / 545
544  |  546
Subject:
Meeting - Saturday , January 3rd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Wed, 31 Dec 2003 13:39:46 GMT

Agenda: Get feedback on creations, check out creations by others, and talk about
upcoming shows. We will be voting on club officers and discussing an amendment
to the bylaws. We will also we doing a draft, either 4714 or 4400 (or both).
Date: Saturday, January 3rd, 2004
Time: 12:00PM Till ~6:00PM

Directions: (to Rick's Church )
(2931 West Herbison Road, DeWitt, MI 48820)
Get off of 69 at EXIT 85, go North on DeWitt Rd to Herbison. Turn
LEFT (at the horse barn), so you are going WEST on Herbison Rd. Turn
LEFT at the drive where the sign (DeWitt Christian Church) is at. You
should pass 3 buildings on the Left before the church. The church is
set off the road, about 200 feet.

Visit the Michigan LEGO® Users Group on the web at http://www.michlug.org

The Michigan LEGO® Users Group is not endorsed by or affiliated with the LEGO®
Group.

--

Jason Spears
MichLUG/MichLTC