 Local / United States / Michigan / 530 (-5)
  Re: Sumo-bot event in Ann Arbor, Michigan on 9/20/03

Just cross-posting. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.org.us.lrgoaa, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  MichLUG Meeting - Saturday September 6th

**Important Note** This meeting, like last month, will NOT be in DeWitt, this month it will be in Kalamazoo. Agenda: Get feedback on creations, check out creations by others, and talk about upcoming shows. Peter Guenther has mentioned that he will (...) (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: MichLTC - LEGO Roadshow - Chicago, IL

(...) Layout looks terrific! And from the photos, looks like you guys had GREAT weather! Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liason LEGO Community Development (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, FTX)

  MichLTC - LEGO Roadshow - Chicago, IL

MichLTC had a great time doing the roadshow this past weekend. Featuring one of our most unqiue layout plans yet, we had 2 trains running, 5 city blocks and a small area for misc MOCs. (4 URLs) MichLUG.org> -Jason Spears Webmaster (21 years ago, 28-Aug-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, FTX)

  MichLUG - August Meeting - Report & Pictures (Pirate Game)

MichLUG had our monthly meeting on August 2nd. In additional to our normal meeting activities we also ran a session of (URL) Evil Stevie's Pirate Game>. Jason Spears (me) ran this game and by all reports everyone seemed to have a good time. Pictures (...) (21 years ago, 12-Aug-03, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.us.mi, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact