 Local / United States / Michigan / 498
  Lafayette (Indiana) Area Lego Robotics Club.

We're proud to announce the formation of the Lafayette Area Lego Robotics Club in Lafayette, Indiana. The Lafayette Area LEGO Robotics Club is a group of people who meet once a month to discuss and build Lego robots and related subjects. We hope to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)