 Local / United States / Michigan / 469
    Re: A more centrelized michigan meeting —Scott Sanburn
   Tony & All, (...) Well, I think it would be a good discussion for when we meet in Lansing, we will need a setup meeting too, whne we get final layout sizes. I think we can have a few of the bigger things, I think we definately need the monorail, but (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: A more centrelized michigan meeting —Chris Leach
     (...) Scott i'll post this in this thread to( i just posted to Steves post before reading these today).I just got of the phone with GATS they had a cancelation so we now have a CONFIRMED 32X20 space.Tables we just need to let him(Chet who i talk to) (...) (23 years ago, 15-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug)