 Local / United States / Michigan / 437
Re: Bullet Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 20:09:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Here's a pic, (and apologies if I forget some people's names):

Back row L to R: Alan Demlow, Steve Demlow, <mumble> (their cousin whose
name escapes me),

Jeff Hudson

Chris Leach
Middle row L to R: Tim Courtney, Lindsay F Braun, Kai Broderson, Steve Bliss
(host)
Frontish row L to R: Bliss Child 1, Bliss Child 2, Rick H<mumble>

Hallman

Very front L to R: Pieniazek Child 1, Pieniazek Child 2 (er, Nik and Taya)

Not pictured: Larry Pieniazek (photographer), Kristen Bliss (Belville fan
and suffering hostess)

That's KristIn.  Don't think I'm nit-picking, you don't live with her.
Proper spelling is importunt.

Steve