 Local / United States / Michigan / 427
Re: Imperial Shuttle in SE Michigan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 13:58:34 GMT

Target in Ann Arbor had them last week. I doubt they still do!

John

On Tue, 19 Dec 2000, Peter F. Guenther wrote:

Tel-Twelve Toys'R'Us had two Imperial Shuttles this afternoon.  Well, one,
after I left =)

It's a pretty cool set although the interior is pretty cramped.  The Emperor
and his guards have to get to know each other REALLY well when flying anywhere.

Anyone seen any Droid Escapes (that is, this side of the border, thanks Trev)?

Peter