 Local / United States / Michigan / 422
  Steve's Shindig

Hi, Just a note to ask the current status on Steve's Shindig (27 Dec). Steve, did you get my email asking for directions? Are we still on? Thanks, Lindsay (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Steve's Shindig

(...) Yes, I was planning on emailing all interested at more-or-less the same time. I was thinking that I needed to get on with that, so I didn't miss people traveling on the holidays. (...) Oh, yeah! Definitely. :) Steve (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: Steve's Shindig

(...) Neat! I'm not really that impatient, I just wanted to check because I'm on a web-based freemail type thing that, well, sucks. I've lost the occasional email, some in each direction. (...) Ching! This looks to be the highlight of my visit (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)