 Local / United States / Michigan / 403
Re: michigan lego train club to participate in GATS Jan 13-14
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 01:26:35 GMT

kai brodersen wrote in message ...
Hello fellow AFOLs and train guys,
The michigan lego train club is to participate in the upcoming GATS train
show January 13-14.  We hope to have a layout of atleast 16x23'.  We will
have pictures as soon as we finish the show.  THIS IS OUR FIRST

Man, the Lego Trainiacs are on a roll at the moment! Hope you have as much
fun as we (VLC) and NELUG did!

Kevin