 Local / United States / Michigan / 372
Re: November meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 06:37:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Pam Fryer writes:
Hi, Pam in Plainwell (near Kazoo) here - haven't posted in a while.
With regret I cannot attend this meet either as I'll be out of the country.
One day I will make it, and most likely bring my 2 KFOL (kid fans of LEGO) as
my 10 year old is quite keen to attend also.
Have fun!
Pam
Hello Pam,you may remember me as you were the one who helped Jason and
myself complete a few trades/deals.Please bring the kids to the future
meetings i'm sure they will have as much fun as the ones who went to the
last one.Looking forward to meeting more Michigan AFOLs.Chris Leach

Hello Chris, yes I do recall those for Jason.  I'll be meeting up with him and
we'll have our own mini Legofest to trade & talk Lego!
Thanks for confirming that kids are invited - I think it's great to keep kids
involved in Lego, they won't have any "dark ages".  Hopefully an atendee will
post here how it went on Dec. 3rd so we know what we missed.  Pam