 Local / United States / Michigan / 369
Re: Train show meeting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 00:33:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
Afternoon folks,for those interested i'm holding a 4 o'clock meeting at my
home(in Canton right off of I-275) tomorrow to discuss our recently reserved
16X20 space for GATS(Great American Train Show)Email those who can make
it.We will also discuss this at the Dec.3rd meeting but would be better to
get an early start to this.C.W.Leach

Can I come? I dont have trains, but someone said they needed my ships from
MichLUG for scale or a diorama of a hijacking...

Rick