 Local / United States / Michigan / 360
Re: November meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 22:24:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Pam Fryer writes:
Hi, Pam in Plainwell (near Kazoo) here - haven't posted in a while.
With regret I cannot attend this meet either as I'll be out of the country.
One day I will make it, and most likely bring my 2 KFOL (kid fans of LEGO) as
my 10 year old is quite keen to attend also.
Have fun!

My sons are 11 and 12, so your KABOBs (kid with A Bunch Of Bricks) won't be
lonely when they do come.

Steve