 Local / United States / Michigan / 352
Re: November meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:23:04 GMT

Hi, Pam in Plainwell (near Kazoo) here - haven't posted in a while.
With regret I cannot attend this meet either as I'll be out of the country.
One day I will make it, and most likely bring my 2 KFOL (kid fans of LEGO) as
my 10 year old is quite keen to attend also.
Have fun!
Pam

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
Ok guys(and any michigan AFOL ladies interested)do we want to try for a
meeting this month?If so lets start to come up with some dates places
How about the 3rd of December(as scott and Amy are busy the 17th and 25th
and it's to late to do one this weekend)However if you are interested in
doing a train show layout at The Great American Train show (GATS) at the
Novi Expo center in January we must get together to discuss it sooner then
the 3rd.We have to send in out application soon if we want to do a
layout.Even if we have a short meeting without bringing MOCs etc we need to
discuss  the GATS display.I would be more then happy to hold a meeting for
this(GATS) on any evening except fridays(bowling night)C.W.Leach