 Local / United States / Michigan / 346
Re: November meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 17:15:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
Ok guys(and any michigan AFOL ladies interested)do we want to try for a
meeting this month?If so lets start to come up with some dates places
How about the 3rd of December(as scott and Amy are busy the 17th and 25th
and it's to late to do one this weekend)However if you are interested in
doing a train show layout at The Great American Train show (GATS) at the
Novi Expo center in January we must get together to discuss it sooner then
the 3rd.We have to send in out application soon if we want to do a
layout.Even if we have a short meeting without bringing MOCs etc we need to
discuss  the GATS display.I would be more then happy to hold a meeting for
this(GATS) on any evening except fridays(bowling night)C.W.Leach

I am good for the 3rd.

Rick