 Local / United States / Michigan / 303
    bad news —Kai Brodersen
   Well it looks like i can not come to the meeting. :( Any one who is going mention a train club and try to plan a train club meeting sometime in the future. I wish i could come but i guess not. Sorry to make all these plans and such. Take my name off (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

        Re: bad news —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Kai, (...) plans (...) Well, too bad, we will see what train discussions come up. TTYL! Scott S. -- Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company www.sanburnsystems.com Scott E. Sanburn, Owner (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)