 Local / United States / Michigan / 286
285  |  287
Subject:
Advertising for the meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 17:45:31 GMT

I realize this is a bit late but I was thinking I could put up a flyer in a
local hobby store.  Is there any objections to this?  If not, what should be
on the flyer besides the obvious - directions, date, and time.  I don't want
parents thinking they should bring the 5 year olds to play with duplo :)

Is the name going to be MichLUG?  Is there a logo I should use?  Should I
suggest that people can bring their own creations?

Any other guidelines I should be aware of?

Thanks,

Ryan

--
Reply to rjschave at home dot com