 Local / United States / Michigan / 232
  Re: Plans for MichLUG meeting 01

(...) will (...) Howie's (...) I plan to attend, I have no problem with chipping in for pizza. P.S. This is my sesond post, the first one had the history but my new message was missing (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.general)

  Re: Plans for MichLUG meeting 01

(...) Now that this has been properly publicised, perhaps lugnet.general could be trimmed from the newsgroup list... Kevin ---...--- Personal Lego Web page: (URL) Park: Limited edition kit (URL) Kits & Custom Lego models: (URL) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)