 Local / United States / Michigan / 211
Re: adress/location
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:31:31 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Rick Hallman wrote:

ok...um...this will be fun!

Is the address:

St. Anne's Episcopal Church
1000 West Webb Road
De Witt

?

That looks pretty easy to get to, from US27/I69.  Just a simple query at
www.mapquest.com.

I will try and be there early to double-check on availability. If they had
booked it by accident, we will caravan to my house and think of what to do.

If you think overbooking might be problem, check with the church secretary.
Like a week or two in advance.  And then maybe a day or two in advance.

Unless your church is different from most, the secretary will know what's
going on.

Steve