 Local / United States / Michigan / 191
  Re: MichLUG funding *READ!*

I'd be happy to pitch in the 8 bucks, but one question: where are you located? Are Scott and I the only other ones interested? "Rick Hallman" <Sephiroths@Hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G0LM47.I6H@lugnet.com... (...) they (...) is (...) an (...) (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: MichLUG funding *READ!*

Mark, & All, I think there has been some discussion off LUGNET, but I think we have around 10 or so total to come for this event. Rick is located in Lansing, and Chris Leach is off in Canton, not to far from Ann Arbor. heh, maybe we should have Gary (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)