 Local / United States / Michigan / 19
Re: Michigan Legofest.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 12:30:45 GMT

On Thu, 2 Sep 1999 14:39:50 GMT, Gary Istok <gistok@umich.edu> wrote:

Hi folks,

I just want to know how many Michigan folks are interested in attending
a Michigan Legofest (at my place in St. Clair Shores - near I-94/I-696
interchange)?  Possibly in late September or early October.

I'm interested, and so's my wife!  JK, she wouldn't be interested, unless
there was also a gathering of "long-suffering spouses[1]".

My 2 boys might be interested, depending on the nature of the gathering.

Steve
--
1-Er, 'spice'?