 Local / United States / Michigan / 10
    purple buckets at Mt.Pleasant Wal-Mart —Josh Spaulding
   I don't know just how rare these brick buckets are, but it seems like I'm seeing less and less of them. The Mt.Pleasant Wal-Mart (near the CMU campus) still has about 7 of them, at $4.50 each, if I remember correctly. At 400 pieces, that's a pretty (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mi)