 Local / United States / Maine / 25
  NELUG in Melrose MA on Tuesday

Below is a copy of the E-mail I sent to the NELUG mailing list. If you did not get this E-mail but would want to be on the mailing list please go to the NELUG temporary site and fill out the form there. (URL) you would like to attend this meeting (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.loc.us.vt)