 Local / United States / Maine / 117
  Re: Minors in LUGs (Re: NELUG Turns 50!!)

Shiri, First let me say welcome to the Boston area. (...) This is just the type of thing I hope we can help you avoid. Now while it is true most/many teenagers eventually lose their interest in LEGO and as a result people like you and Ryan are (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: NELUG Turns 50!!)

(...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)