 Local / United States / Maryland / 30
Re: College Park?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.md
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 17:42:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.md, Mike Reed writes:
Out of curiosity, anybody from College Park?

Mike

Nope, but I live in Silver Spring.  I'll probably be transfering into UMCP
(won't be staying in a dorm, though) next Fall.

By the way, have you seen the posts for the Washington Metro Area Lego User
Group?  You're welcome to join!

Jeff
Co-founder of WAMALUG
< http://www.wamalug.com/ >