 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Springfield / *12 (-10)
  Re: Western Mass, Lego, and More

(...) Eeek! You gave away all my secret shopping sites except for the KB ToyWorks in Westfield! Oops. Actually they're generally overpriced except for some weird closeout sale items they get from somewhere. Like those little ninja sets they got in (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr)

  Re: Western Mass, Lego, and More

(...) *snip* Excellent synopsis, Hendo! While not a current W. MA resident, I did live in Westminster when I came out of my Dark Ages. We used to frequent the TRU at Searstown Mall and scope out LEGO finds some ten years ago. My wife bought a small (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr)

  Western Mass, Lego, and More

Well it has been over a year since I posted in a .local group here on Lugnet. I thought I would post again to maybe entice others in my area to say hello. So, I just read every post ever made to this group! Heheh, well there have only been 9 posts (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr)

  Re: Best Lego Store in Western Mass?

There is a TRU in Auburn, as well as a brand new Wal-Mart in Sturbridge. Ames and K-Mart in Palmer (Although they are very old and usually bare). Walmart in Ware. Most of these are within a few miles of a 'Pike' Exit/Entrance. Dan M. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr)

  Re: Best Lego Store in Western Mass?

My 8 Cents (inflation)... As imperfect as it is, TRU seems to be the best bet in Western Mass. The TRU at the Holyoke Mall is okay. Although not as convenient for me, I visited the other area TRU and found it's selection better. I'm not exactly (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr)

  Re: Best Lego Store in Western Mass?

(...) Toys R' Us in Holyoke? Or is there a better one in springfield? The Holyoke one seems to carry nothing - also which Wal-Mart? I've heard Spags near worceseter is good, so I'm going to make the drive this weekend. Later, Kipling Morris (25 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr)

Not Really, I tend to rely on Toys 'R Us and Wal-Mart. Unfortunately no little country stores that I have found. But I haven't given up looking yet either. Kipling Morris wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr)

  Best Lego Store in Western Mass?

Mike, Any good lego stores in your area? (25 years ago, 21-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr)

  Re: Any other local folks?

Not Quite local, but in the Worcester area. Closer than most... Kipling Morris wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr)

  Any other local folks?

Just checking ... (25 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact