 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 87
  Caldors: going out of business

I hadn't seen any announcements to this effect on the groups, so here it is: as near as I can tell, the retail chain of Caldors (New England area) is either going completely out of business or closing all of their stores in the Boston area. All toys (...) (26 years ago, 21-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Caldors: going out of business

Jeff Johnston wrote: <snip> (...) my update: caldor's in tyngsboro (rtes 3/4) had exactly *3* lego sets last thursday. (recent stuff) according to joakim, the one in manchester nh is equally barren. (though i did finally get a duplo i've been (...) (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Caldors: going out of business

Hi, I think Caldors was in Chapter 11 a couple of years ago, so they may not have made it out. Mark (26 years ago, 22-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.market.shopping)