 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 786
  Cambridge / MIT info

My husband and daughter are off to visit MIT, leaving on the train tonight. From what we can tell Back Bay would be the preferred station to get off. Is this a correct assumption. What is the temperature range? and is rain still the order of the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Cambridge / MIT info

(...) This is probably too late, but Back Bay isn't where you want to end up. I assume you're coming in on Amtrak or commuter rail -- you'd want to get off at South Station and the take the Red Line (direction Alewife) to Kendall Square, which is (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)