 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 765
Re: ADVICE: Best place to buy LEGOs in Boston
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:46:52 GMT

Eric,

There's The Construction Site in Waltham, Mass.
(www.constructiontoys.com). They have a good selection,
but aren't often the best place price-wise... it takes them a
while to mark down sets.  Still, they are a good shop, and when
they do mark down older sets, it's a pretty good deal.
Various Toys R Us's tend to have sets on markdown often.
Recently in Kay Bee Toys there have been some big sets marked
down fairly low.
Thanks for those tips.

The main reason I wanted to respond, though, was to point out that
you should tell your friend about NELUG (www.nelug.org).
Many of us live in and around Boston, and we get together often and
talk about LEGO stuff. That is, assuming your friend is looking for
sets for himself and not just looking for a cheap gift!  :D
Unfortunatly, the Brickaholic here is me and not my friend... He lives in
Boston but I live in Brazil =o(. God how I wish I were there!!!

Thanks a lot,

--
Felipe G. Coury
Gerente de Desenvolvimento