 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 674
Re: LEGO/MLS Soccer Truck, Framingham TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 12:58:19 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Eric Joslin writes:
Hey all...

I just wanted to say that while in the Framingham (Shopper's World, the first
strip mall in the known universe) Toys R Us, I came across a flyer that
announced and gave details of the visit of the LEGO/Major League Soccer tour
truck!

Date:  August 25th (nothing like plenty of warning, eh?)

Does anyone know any other local Massachusetts dates for this?  Preferably just
North of Boston.  I would love to go and I might even be able to make the
Framingham visit, actually I would like to go to the game in Foxboro too but at
that point my wife will be just over 8 months pregnant and I don't know if or
how far I could go for an event like this.  It all depends how things are going
I guess.

Anyway any other info for other stops would be appretiated.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View My Creations at: