 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 609
Re: Non-NELUG meeting, ANYone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 03:23:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Shiri Dori writes:
(flaming disclaimer: don't get me wrong, please. I think NELUG is great and I
completely understand the reasoning behind not letting <18 people to join. But
I DO find it very frustrating sometimes. Like now.)

NELUG doesn't let anybody younger then 18 join? Or people older then 18?

Sooo... is anyone interested in a non-NELUG-oriented meeting? Y'know, one that
I could come to?
It can be very informal... TCS and the restaurant across the street... or even
my house, if you want... But please, I'm dying to get together with some • human-
beings in RL.
It's especially frustrating when I repeatedly see how much fun you're all
having at the NELUG meetings - Brik Wars, TCS setup, the whole thing. I'm
missing out on that and that would be OK, I can accept that; that is, I
*could* accept it if I had some other alternatives. But I don't and that's
annoying. I WANT TO MEET PEOPLE!  In person, face-to-face... not monitor-to-
monitor.

That would be fun. I presume you live in Boston, Massatchusets? (Did I spell
that right?) Particularly with another Lego-builder. I probably could save the
money for a bus fare to Massatchusets in a couple weeks .. (Or less)

Sorry for the rant, I had to get it out of my system.
I really do want to meet Bostonians so if you're interested in a get-together,
LMK.

-Shiri

Does it have to be a 'Bostonian?'

LegoMasterLuke