 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 561
Re: TCS Dry-Run
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 23:06:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Daniel Moquin writes:
Hey Eric, Dave, Suzanne, Jeff and anyone else interested;

Let's nail down a date for the dry-run.  It's getting towards the end of the
month so let's get down to business and set a date and place.  I still offer
up my home if you all want to car pool down to CT.  Maybe we'll do a drive-by
of the Lego Factory.  BTW, I live just over the MASS line on I-84, Stafford
Springs.

Dan,

If it is OK with everyone else I don't mind going down to CT for the dry run.
I am traveling on Business this week but I should be home late Friday night.
This weekend might be short notice but I might be able to make it.  Otherwise
how about Saturday the 26th?

Although I have been trying to get people using this newsgroup I have no way of
knowing how many people read it.  I know (because they have posted to it) that
Dave, Matthew, Dan, Suzanne, Jeff and a couple others check it.  Once we decide
on a date and time we should probably send out a message on the Mailing list to
make sure everyone knows about the meeting.

I am really looking forward to this and can't wait to see what everyone has.

Eric,

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/