 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 549
Re: Wal-Mart FOTW...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 00:50:20 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

Just thought I would let you all know that the Danvers Wal-Mart still has quite
a few sets on sale.  Here is what I can remember.

1.  5956 Air Zepplin - $7.00 - Quantity ~10
Still to much for me but someone might want some.

I'm still hoping they hit the $1 mark that whatsisname found 'em at.
I bought 1 at $14, I'd buy lots even at $5.

On a side note I also checked the N. Reading Wal-Mart and their LEGO selection
was extremely poor It was not even half of one side of one isle and it was
mostly the smaller 2000 sets with almost no larger sets.  I don't know if this
is just a change for this store or if all Wal-Marts are cutting back on LEGO.

I think it's just the N. Reading store.  All the other ones I've checked
(Salem
NH, Nashua NH, Tewksbury, Framingham) have had reasonable amounts of LEGO.

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m