 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 506
  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

(...) And standards. Do we want to use thin or thick baseplates? And should each 'unit' have a standard size so that we can fit them together easily? I guess we could use mixtures of thin and thick plates to show that the land isn't perfectly (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

(...) I don't know that we have any standards but there seem to be a lot of the 16x32 tan baseplates around (I have at least 10 and I think Dave said he has a similar number). I think these work well for building the town on. It gives a more worn (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

(...) Indeed, since a peasant trying to buy armor or a sword would likely pay an arm and a leg (literally! and maybe his head, too, in the bargain), I'd say these items were "unaffordable." Bear in mind that the Dungeons & Dragons world, in which (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: NELUG Castle Display at TCS Brainstorm...

(...) Hmm... a nice grassy knoll might look kinda cool... I might be able to do something like that too... Not really sure... I don't have THAT many green bricks, but I do have a few hundred (that's with 1x1's too, I'd guess)... I might be able to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.org.us)