 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 475
474  |  476
Subject:
Reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 21:56:15 GMT

Since I said I'd post a reminder, here it is.
I'm going to be at the Construction Site around 10 or half past tomorrow
morning. According to Eric K., he, Dave E., and Shaun S. are planning on being
there. See you guys tomorrow. :-)

Ryan