 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 449
  Next NELUG meeting planning.

I am posting this mainly because we have been using our mailing list for planning our next meeting and that was not its original intent and I wanted everyone to be able to see that we are planning another meeting. I was as guilty as anyone on this (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.loc.us.ri, lugnet.loc.us.vt, lugnet.loc.us.nh, lugnet.loc.us.me, lugnet.org.us)