 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 448
  I'm going to be at the Construction Site on the 20th

In case anyone's interested, I'm planning on being at The Construction Site on NOV 20 between 10:00 and 10:30. My parents and I are going to be driving to FL for Thanksgiving, and I was able to convince them to stop in Waltham so I could see the (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)