 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 43
Re: Hello (delurk)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 18:26:18 GMT

Jeff Johnston wrote:

Basically a test post to see if the posting form I filled out works.

To keep this on topic, some of my LEGO history.

My favorite themes have aleays been Classic Space (old classic Space - the
blue & grey color scheme) and Castle. I'm not terribly impressed by the
new space stuff - it somehow just doesn't measure up.

I used to be against the prefab walls that are in the newer castle sets,
but I may be starting to change my mind - they do let you make larger
castles for the same price, and the corner walls are pretty nice.

I'll be travelling back to my parent's place in Pittsburgh for Thanksgiving,
and coincidentally retrieving my several gallon collection while I'm there.
(No, really, I'm /not/ going back just for the LEGO stuff. Really.)

This is long enough for a test message, I suppose...

Greetings, Jeff!

I see your test was successful.

I too have a soft spot in my heart for those Classic Space sets. Had a few
of them when I was a kid.

Hope you have fun digging out the old collection. Just try not to get any
mashed potatoes in the pieces.
;-)

-Suz.