 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 375
    Re: Help me plan for Mindfest. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) You're right. It's the Longfellow bridge. I may have the haymarket part wrong but there is a big bridge across teh charles that feeds into memorial drive and main street. It also carries the red line T across. (...) I didn't say it did. It has (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Help me plan for Mindfest. —Frank Filz
   (...) Haymarket is correct, though I'm not sure that you actually go through it, but you certainly go right by it. Of course all these driving directions are sort of moot. If you're an out of towner, you probably don't want to drive (hey, even I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)