 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 31
    woburn —Kevin Loch
   Hey all, I live in VA but my computer consulting work seems to take me to the Boston area about every week. I'm headquartered in Woburn. What stores are near there (besides Bradlees which I've already scoped out)? KL (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

        Re: woburn —Matthew Miller
   (...) Check out The Construction Site, in Waltham. (URL) very cool. (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)