 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 237
Re: TARGET in Boston
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 18:13:24 GMT

We have target here in the Metro DC area and their LEGO isle varies
from 1/2 isle most of the year to 1 full isle as Winter Solstice
approaches.  Even during summer they have a few big sets, but in
the Winter their selection starts to rival that of Zany Brainy or TRU,
but I'd still rate it 3rd of the three.  The real bonus of having
Targets in your area is in January-February when they put the excess
items on clearance for up to 70% off.

KL

Suzanne D. Rich wrote:

Has anyone seen these Boston Target stores which were advertised to open July
25? A decent LEGO aisle?

-Suz.