 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 131
  Re: Fest week of 21st?

(...) I could potentially be interested, depending on the exact day and what is going on in my life at that point. In other words, I would try to make it. eric (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Fest week of 21st?

(...) Count me in if something gets organized! That includes building and/or pizzaing and/or beering. --Todd (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)